Map types: Puzzle
Author: CatCreamYT ❘ 5 hours ago ❘ 9 views
5! is a puzzle map that was created by CatCreamYT. This map is inspired by Henzoid’s x^2 series, where you must speedrun a puzzle map in a short amount of time. In this map, you alone must find the most efficient way to solve 10 puzzles, obtain 10 levers, and use the levers to open the final door, all in 120 seconds. Please know that this map is very hard and that any little mistake could cost you the run. The objective is very specific and not simply to pass the obstacles, as usual, so approach with a different strategy.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
5! Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x