Map types: Puzzle
Author: WolfSoul ❘ 3 hours ago ❘ 6 views
RnB Co-op is a puzzle map which was designed by WolfSoul. This is a 2 player coop puzzle map with “10” levels! This is the creator’s first-ever fully finished Minecraft map so the level design, as well as difficulty, might not be fully balanced. As the name suggests, this is a 2 player map, make sure to have command blocks enabled on the server you play. Even if you are highly skilled in overcoming puzzles and parkours, it is likely that you cannot pass this without thorough teamwork and detailed planning with your friends.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- The world spawn point should be set but just in case anything breaks and you don’t spawn where you should type this command: “/tp @a 0 101 0 0 0”
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
RnB Co-op Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x